招聘企业: Spark44 上海
Job ID: 22638
职位描述 Job Description
Social Account Manager
Reports To Social Account Director
The Account Manager is the liaison between the JA, Spark44 and appropriate third party partners, under direction of the Account Director. Stationed in the SHA, this team member must be able to determine an overall business objective with JLR and articulate the strategy to the various content//creative/production team(s) to develop the right solution. The Account Manager should have a solid foundation in social media. Having clearly understood the social environment/BBS. While creative development and production will be handled in the SHA office, the Account Manager must be responsible for reviewing all major milestone deliverables prior to client submission, and shares in accountability for all client deliverables.
· In charge of JA social retainer work, official weibo/wechat, BBS work, achieve the KPI for social performance. Communicate regularly with client on status, time-line, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
· Develop social plans for various product launches and advertising campaigns for JA. Needs to really understand the automotive industry, various social trends, competitive challenges and identify opportunities to grow the JA social performance.
· Work closely with JLR’s marketing department, assists Account Director in developing and articulating key objectives. This includes proactively developing plans and helping prioritize key projects that will help grow and strengthen the Jaguar business. Needs to also be able to work with other departments within JLR – Sales, Operations, Legal, Product, PR, etc. – to develop more comprehensive business objectives.
· Work with Account Director and partner agencies closely to develop recommendations, and strategic and tactical online marketing communication plans.
· Most importantly, this not a “meeting coordinator” or an “admin” position – just setting up meetings and handling daily client requests. This position requires a strong ownership mentality in helping JA marketing department operate more effectively. Lastly, must embrace the Spark44 culture and attitude.
· Campaign Management
¾ Ensure client expectations are clearly understood and agreed to.
¾ Work with Spark44 Creative strategic teams to develop project briefs that creative/content/production teams can execute from.
¾ Develop campaign production social budgets, and ensuring Jaguar financial requirements are met.
¾ Manage and supervise support team (i.e. Account Executive, Project Manager) to guide the development of the project deliverable.
¾ Sets up, and arrange presentations and meetings at Jaguar.
¾ Works very closely to develop social media proposals along with media plans, as they relate to the creative /content executions.
· Project Ownership
¾ Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of marketing projects/campaigns.
¾ Needs to have a calm, yet confident, demeanor with a “nothing is impossible” attitude to rally cross-functional teams.
¾ Works through and mitigates team differences towards a solution.
· Global, Yet Local
¾ Communicates with various Spark44 and JLR global counterparts to ensure integration, support needs.
¾ Participates and attends (when necessary) global conference calls/meetings.
· Business Management
¾ The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
· BA in Business (Marketing, Management)
· 5+ years related experience (agency and/or automotive experience strongly preferred)
· Strong presentation and analytical, problem solving skills
· Proficiency and aptitude with computer hardware/software
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong service orientation and organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and in teams
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道