招聘企业: DDB 恒美 上海
Job ID: 22623
职位描述 Job Description
1. Works closely with all agencies department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
2. Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
3. Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
4. Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
5. Manages project schedules and ensures project deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
6. Produces client budgets and estimate updates.
7. Manages client project internal and external communication and documentation.
8. Works in a proactive manner to provide client campaigns with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
9. Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
10. Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with Group Account Director.
11. Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
1. Minimum 3 years experience in a project or account management role. Agency experience plus.
2. Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment.
3. Must be extremely organized, detailed and accurate.
4. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment, working well under pressure juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
5. Proactive, self-starter who can work as part of a team primarily and independently when needed.
6. Highly skilled in building and managing project schedules and timelines.
7. Ability to oversee programs through project lifecycle, ensuring deliverables are met on time.
8. Experienced in providing solution oriented problem-solving approach.
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道