招聘企业: TOMORROW 上海
Job ID: 22589
职位描述 Job Description
ARE YOU THE DIGITAL DESIGNER OF TOMORROW?
71% JOB SATISFACTION GUARENTEED
We are looking for a passionate digital designer with a strong creative drive to join our team. You will be responsible for generating design, UX and UI concepts and developing them in to digital assets. You will be given the space and responsibility to pursue your passion in a vibrant working environment. Expect to work on digital and social platforms, campaigns and content.
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: where do you want to be tomorrow?
That’s why create brands (strategy and design) and campaigns (strategy, concept and production) that help our clients get to where they want to be tomorrow.
We create work that is remembered beyond today for vodka brand Absolut (Pernod Ricard), water brands Evian and Volvic (Danone), beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 and cider brand Somersby (Carlsberg), as well as Chinese cinema brand Jinyi.
Our roots are Swedish, and so is our mother company: Intellecta. A stock market listed communications group founded in 1981 in Stockholm employing over 500 people worldwide. We opened our Shanghai office in 2010.
We’re a growing team of about 25 driven individuals on a journey to build the most progressive creative agency in Shanghai.
Collaboration is our signature way of working, internally and with our clients. Our clients love working with us because we’re friendly, consistently deliver beyond their expectations and include them in the process, at least that’s what they’ve told us.
Job satisfaction almost guaranteed
Working for a Swedish company is a bit different (Baidu: “Work like a Swede”) but research has shown that it’s usually for the better. 91.6% of employees working at a Swedish company in China are likely to recommend working for a Swedish company to someone else. Swedish companies in China also claim comparatively high satisfaction rates (71%), with the average employment time standing at 5.09 years[i].
As our Digital Designer your responsibilities include:
· Lead concepting of digital and social projects from a digital user experience point of view
· Design visuals, assets and user interfaces of web, mobile, social, apps and interactive projects
· Develop interactive prototypes, wireframes, sitemaps and userflows
· Advice the creative team and clients on UX/UI best practices and tech innovations
You’re part of the Creative Team, you report to the Art Director, and work closely together with the Designers, Copywriters and the Account Team.
- You have solid English language skills (Chinese is not required, but a big plus)
- You have worked at least 3 years in an agency before in a UX/UI/Digital design role.
- You have all-round digital skills, from wireframes to design to hacking together a website (although you’re not a developer, you’re not afraid of tweaking some HTML/CSS/JS)
- You’re a digital-native: you’re are up-to-date with the latest digital design and development trends.
- You’ve designed and build numerous websites for personal projects, just because you like it.
- You have a portfolio that impresses us
What we offer:
· Join an agency that’s growing fast.
· Join a stable company that is part of a stock market listed group.
· Join a company with a Swedish heritage.
· Come to work at a beautiful office in the French Concession (with a cocktail bar in our garden)
· Receive a competitive base salary and secondary benefits.
· Join a group of extremely driven people
· Help build the brands of tomorrow.
How to apply
Send us your CV and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道