招聘企业: TOMORROW 上海
Job ID: 22586
职位描述 Job Description
ARE YOU THE CLIENT SERVICE DIRECTOR OF TOMORROW?
71% JOB SATISFACTION GUARENTEED
We are looking for a passionate Client Service Director to join our team. You will be responsible for managing clients, projects and the account team. You will be given the space and responsibility to pursue your passion in a vibrant working environment. Expect to work on a range of accounts and on a variety of projects across digital, social, film and print.
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: where do you want to be tomorrow?
That’s why create brands (strategy and design) and campaigns (strategy, concept and production) that help our clients get to where they want to be tomorrow.
We create work that is remembered beyond today for vodka brand Absolut (Pernod Ricard), water brands Evian and Volvic (Danone), beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 and cider brand Somersby (Carlsberg), as well as Chinese cinema brand Jinyi.
Our roots are Swedish, and so is our mother company: Intellecta. A stock market listed communications group founded in 1981 in Stockholm employing over 500 people worldwide. We opened our Shanghai office in 2010.
We’re a growing team of about 25 driven individuals on a journey to build the most progressive creative agency in Shanghai.
Collaboration is our signature way of working, internally and with our clients. Our clients love working with us because we’re friendly, consistently deliver beyond their expectations and include them in the process, at least that’s what they’ve told us.
Job satisfaction almost guaranteed
Working for a Swedish company is a bit different (Baidu: “Work like a Swede”) but research has shown that it’s usually for the better. 91.6% of employees working at a Swedish company in China are likely to recommend working for a Swedish company to someone else. Swedish companies in China also claim comparatively high satisfaction rates (71%), with the average employment time standing at 5.09 years[i].
· Leading and building the account team
· Setting priorities and allocating resources of the creative team
· Being the senior contact person for all clients of the agency
· Managing all client budgets and account profitability (creating, expanding, forecasting)
· Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
· Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and manage the scope of all projects and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
· Using your skills to push clients, the agency, and external partners creatively and strategically
· Advising clients on a strategic marketing communications level across disciplines (brand strategy, campaigns, digital, social, below-the-line)
· Define account team processes and best practices to drive efficiency
· Hire, train and coach account executives and account managers
To do this role you will need to:
· Lead and inspire your team, clients, and other external partners
· Be commercially and creatively minded
· Negotiate effectively
· Have the confidence to take charge when necessary
· Delegate tasks effectively
· Evaluate creative work and offer constructive feedback
· Be knowledgeable and passionate about the client’s business, and how creativity can contribute to it's success
· You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Chinese is not required, but a big plus)
· You have at least 8 years experience in Account Management in an agency
· You therefore have significant experience in professional client relationship management
· You have a strong understanding of branding, advertising, marketing and design
· You have the ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
· You have effective team management capabilities
· You have a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
· You have full awareness of creative processes, techniques and costs – including digital
You report to the CEO, and work closely together with the Business Director and Creative Director. You lead the Account Team, and allocate the work of the Creative Team.
You are part of the Management Team together with the Business Director, Creative Director and CEO.
What we offer:
· Join an agency that’s growing fast.
· Join a stable company that is part of a stock market listed group.
· Join a company with a Swedish heritage.
· Come to work at a beautiful office in the French Concession (with a cocktail bar in our garden)
· Receive a competitive base salary and secondary benefits.
· Join a group of extremely driven people
· Help build the brands of tomorrow.
How to apply
Send us your CV: email@example.com
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道