招聘企业: TOMORROW 上海
Job ID: 22584
职位描述 Job Description
ARE YOU THE ACCOUNT MANAGER OF TOMORROW?
71% JOB SATISFACTION GUARENTEED
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for managing clients and delivering creative projects. You will be given the space and responsibility to pursue your passion in a vibrant working environment. Expect to work in digital, social, film and print.
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: where do you want to be tomorrow?
That’s why create brands (strategy and design) and campaigns (strategy, concept and production) that help our clients get to where they want to be tomorrow.
We create work that is remembered beyond today for vodka brand Absolut (Pernod Ricard), water brands Evian and Volvic (Danone), beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 and cider brand Somersby (Carlsberg), as well as Chinese cinema brand Jinyi.
Our roots are Swedish, and so is our mother company: Intellecta. A stock market listed communications group founded in 1981 in Stockholm employing over 500 people worldwide. We opened our Shanghai office in 2010.
We’re a growing team of about 25 driven individuals on a journey to build the most progressive creative agency in Shanghai.
Collaboration is our signature way of working, internally and with our clients. Our clients love working with us because we’re friendly, consistently deliver beyond their expectations and include them in the process, at least that’s what they’ve told us.
Job satisfaction almost guaranteed
Working for a Swedish company is a bit different (Baidu: “Work like a Swede”) but research has shown that it’s usually for the better. 91.6% of employees working at a Swedish company in China are likely to recommend working for a Swedish company to someone else. Swedish companies in China also claim comparatively high satisfaction rates (71%), with the average employment time standing at 5.09 years[i].
As our Account Manager your responsibilities include:
· Day-to-day management of strategic, creative and executional marketing projects
· Pro-actively encourage the team and vendors to perform to the best of their ability
· Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
· Organization and understanding of client feedback
· Generating accurate reports and time schedules
· Pro-actively spotting new opportunities and client needs
· Generating accurate quotations and vendor costs
· Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
You report to the Account Director and work closely together with the other Account Managers, as well as the Creative Team.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
- You have at least 3 years experience in Account Management in an agency
- You therefore have significant experience in professional client relationship and project management
- You have experience serving – or working for – FMCG brands
- You have the know-how of deliverables/timelines/costs to lead:
- Strategy/positioning/naming projects
- Digital/tech/web projects
- Social campaign projects
- Video/photo-shoot projects
- Design/print projects
- You have strong strategic thinking skills and are therefore able to pro-actively advice clients
- You have an existing network of vendors/freelancers/partners that you can tap into
- You are extremely organized and structured
- You have a startup and ‘getting-things-done’ mentality
- You studied a relevant major (marketing/communications/management) in China or abroad
What we offer:
· Join an agency that’s growing fast.
· Join a stable company that is part of a stock market listed group.
· Join a company with a Swedish heritage.
· Come to work at a beautiful office in the French Concession (with a cocktail bar in our garden)
· Receive a competitive base salary and secondary benefits.
· Join a group of extremely driven people
· Help build the brands of tomorrow.
How to apply
Send us your CV and portfolio: email@example.com
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道