招聘企业: 6e group 上海
Job ID: 22552
职位描述 Job Description
A Project Manager will be in charge of client project management and internal communication. The successful candidate will be able to live their passion in a vibrant working environment and be part of the 6e family.
- Identify business needs and requirements from clients and internal teams. Combine past project experience as well as internal products to provide solutions for different projects.
- Provide execution planning and drive implementation of projects. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. Define project tasks and resource requirements and develop full scale project plans.
- Manage project resource allocation, plan project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Monitor progress of the projects to all stakeholders and define project progress, problems and solutions. Manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Manage day-to-day client project process, assemble and coordinate project team members.
- Cooperate and drive different teams to achieve project goal and gather client or team’s feedback to optimize project development.
- Understand client common needs. Provide suggestions to optimize existing products and build new functions based on business requirements.
- Bachelor degree and above
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Good logical thinking and fast learner
- Good communication skills, an articulate, accurate, and timely communicator
- Fluent in both spoken and written English/Chinese, good capability on documenting project tasks
- Good sense of prioritizing project tasks and time management
- Have experience on kanban project management tools such as GitHub, Trello etc
- Basic Wechat functions and H5 user experience knowledge
- Technical, design or development experience, digital marketing product experience, or project management certificate could be plus
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道