1. Many university students are encouraged to study in majors which are more needed in the job market, like science, technology, engineering, math. What is your opinion about students choosing those majors instead of what they are interested in?
2. Some people think that giving students time during a class to discuss ideas with each other is a good way to help students learn; others think giving students time for discussion is ineffective or a waste of time. Which idea do you agree?
3. Some teenagers take part in kinds of activities, such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them. Which idea do you support?
4. The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?
providing a room for quiet study;
building an exercise room;
providing entertainment place(watch film).
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Taking a lot of time to make an important decision is often considered as a bad quality for a person. However, some people think that it is a good quality for a person.