1. The high school students are encouraged to do unpaid community work in recent years. How do you think?
2. Some people think young people should be free to choose the job, but others think they should be realistic and think more about their future. Discuss.
3. It is right that university graduates should earn higher salary than less well-educated members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Nowadays cheap air travel is increasingly popular in the world. To what extent do you think its advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
6. Students at schools and universities learn more from lessons with teachers than from other sources such as the Internet and television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people think food has been changed by technological advances and this is an improvement while others worry that is harmful. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
8. Widespread use of the Internet has given people freedom to work or study at home instead of traveling to company or college. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
9. Governments spend an enormous amount of money on renovations of old buildings in large cities. Some believe that this money is better to be spent on building new houses and road development. How do you think?
10. Many graduates leave school with a negative attitude. Why does this happen? What do you think can encourage young people to have a positive attitude?
11. Some people believe that children should do organized activities in their free time while others believe that children should be free to do what they want to do in their free time. What is your opinion?
12. Some people say that teaching foreign languages to children in primary school is good and the advantages of teaching foreign language early outweigh the disadvantages. What is your opinion?
13. The benefits of nuclear energy overweigh the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
14. In order to improve the quality of education, high-school students should be encouraged to evaluate their teachers. How do you think?
15. In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What are the causes of these problems and what measures should be taken to solve them?
16. Should the elderly people live in caring house or at home? Discuss.
17. Some museums are charging for admission, while some museums are free for visit. What do you think that advantages of a free admission museum outweigh disadvantages?
18. Policemen carrying a gun may encourage a higher level of violence. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. In many countries there is a general increase of juvenile delinquency. Why? How to solve this problem?
20. With countries developing, the populations tend to live individually or in small family units. What are the causes and what are the effects on the society?
21. As countries develop, more and more people buy and use their own cars. Does the advantage of this outweigh the disadvantage?
22. Should animals be used in testing new drugs or other products?
23. Today, people can work and live almost anywhere they want to because of the improvement of communication technology and transportation. Do advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
查找公众微信：吴旸 或 长按下方二维码添加