你到底想说什么?

   What are you trying to say?


   别胡闹了。

   Don't be silly.


   你近视多少度?

   How strong are your glasses?


   这不是我所盼望的。

   It isn't the way I hoped it would be.


   你永远猜不到。

   You will never guess.


   众人对此束手无措。

   No one could do anything about it.


   深感事情不妙。

   I saw something deeply disturbing.


   我正忙着。

   I am not available.


   别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

   Never say die, it's a piece of cake.


   要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

   Money is a good servant but a bad master.



   别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

   Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.


   我明白你的感受。

   I know how you feel.


   胜败乃兵家常事。

   You win some, you lose some.


   不要逃避现实。

   Don't bury your head in the sand.


   我没想到你干得这么好。

   I didn't expect you did such a good job.


   你做得挺顺利。

   You are coming alone well.


   她的身材真棒。

   She is well-build.


   脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

   Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.


  你看起来很清纯。

  You look neat and fresh.


   你的气质很好。

   You have a beautiful personality.



   我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

   I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.


   我喜欢你以前的样子。

   I like you the way you were.


   你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

   You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.


   你过奖啦。

   You flatter me immensely.


   你不应该随意评论别人。

   You should be slow to judge others.


   如有任何错误,请你原谅。

   I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.


   你认识她多久了?

   How long have you known her?


   一见钟情

   It was love at first sight.


   我要复习功课啦。

   I'd better hit the books.


   我得赶紧走!

    I have to rush!



   今天真累呀!

   It's been a long day.


   直言不讳

   a piece of one's mind


   他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

   He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."


   我太粗心了。

   It was most careless of me.


   真是始料不及。

   It was quite by accident.


   你有心上人吗?

   Do you have anyone in mind?


   潦倒的生活

    a dog's life


   这个人生活潦倒。

   The man lived a dog's life.


   水火不容的生活

   a cat and dog life


   这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

   The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.



   昨晚你熬夜了?

   Did you stay up late last night?


   把被子叠好。

   Let's fold up the futon.


   我做了个可怕的梦。

    I had a nightmare.


   昨天的酒还没醒呢。

   I have a hangover.


   我喜欢早起。

   I'm a morning person.


   我是用咖啡来提神的。

   Coffee wakes me up.


   刷牙了吗?

   Did you brush your teeth?


   我该穿什么好呢?

   What should I wear?


   别忘了扔垃圾啊。

   Don't forget to take out the garbage.



学好英语,从听开始

听力课堂(ID:tingclass123)

(下载iPhone或Android应用“经理人分享”,一个只为职业精英人群提供优质知识服务的分享平台。不做单纯的资讯推送,致力于成为你的私人智库。)

作者:佚名
来源:听力课堂