招聘企业: Spark44 上海
Job ID: 22228
职位描述 Job Description
Job Title Social Account Director
Reports To Business Director
The Account Director is the liaison between the LR, Spark44 and appropriate third-party partners. Stationed in the SHA, this team member must be able to determine an overall business objective with JLR and articulate the strategy to the various content//creative/production team(s) to develop the right solution. The Account Director should have a solid foundation in social media. Having clearly understand the social environment/KOL/BBS/. While creative development and production will be handled in the SHA office, the Account Director must be able to present and support the work both domestically (in the CN), as well as globally.
· In charge of LR social retainer work, official weibo/wechat, BBS work, achieve the KPI for social performance.
· Develop social plans for various product launches and advertising campaigns for LR. Needs to really understand the automotive industry, various social trends, competitive challenges and identify opportunities to grow the JA social performance.
· Work closely with JLR’s marketing department, developing and articulating key objectives. This includes proactively developing plans and helping prioritize key projects that will help grow and strengthen the Land Rover business. Needs to also be able to work with other departments within JLR – Sales, Operations, Legal, Product, PR, etc. – to develop more comprehensive business objectives.
· Serve as conduit to the Spark44 SHA office to ensure the team clearly understands the business goals, has the information necessary to streamline the creative approval process and can help navigate work throughout the JLR organization (marketing, finance, purchasing, legal, product, sales, etc.)
· Work very closely with partner agencies to develop integrated marketing plans.
· Consistently communicate with JLR/Spark44 global teams to ensure integration cross-regions.
· Most importantly, this not a “meeting coordinator” or an “admin” position – just setting up meetings and handling daily client requests. This position requires a strong leadership mentality in helping LR marketing department operate more effectively. Lastly, must embrace the Spark44 culture and attitude.
· Campaign Management
¾ Ensure client expectations are clearly understood and agreed to.
¾ Work with Spark44 Creative strategic teams to develop project briefs that creative/content/production teams can execute from.
¾ Develop campaign production social budgets, and ensuring Land Rover financial requirements are met.
¾ Manage and supervise support team (i.e. Account Executive, Project Manager) to guide the development of the project deliverable.
¾ Sets up, and leads presentations and meetings at Land Rover.
¾ Works very closely to review social media proposals and media plans, as they relate to the creative /content executions.
· Team Leadership
¾ Discusses and reviews business objectives with leadership, before gathering various resources in order to keep projects/resources streamlined.
¾ Needs to have a calm, yet confident, demeanor with a “nothing is impossible” attitude to rally cross-functional teams.
¾ Provides very clear and specific direction and counsel, with effective follow-through.
¾ Works through and mitigates team differences towards a solution.
· Global, Yet Local
¾ Serves as the proactive, and active, voice for the LR brand within the Global context.
¾ Yet, also participates and communicates with various Spark44 and JLR global counterparts to ensure integration.
¾ Participates and attends (when necessary) global conference calls/meetings.
· Business Management
¾ Works very closely with Leadership team on long-term marketing plans.
¾ Provides a 24-month horizon with ample opportunity to engage with global counterparts and partner agencies.
· BA in Business (Marketing, Management)
· 8+years related experience (agency and/or automotive experience strongly preferred)
· Have related experience in social media
· Strong presentation and Excel skills
· Proficiency and aptitude with computer hardware/software
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Team leader
· Strong service orientation
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and in teams
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道