招聘企业: AKQA 上海
Job ID: 21712
职位描述 Job Description
As a Project Manager at AKQA, you are responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects (project value ¥500k - ¥2.5m) from inception and requirements definition through to delivery. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management across several internal disciplines: Strategy, User Experience, Creative, Technology, Quality Assurance and Client Services.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
· Oversees end-to-end project delivery from initial intake and planning through completion and launch with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
· Successfully delivers projects with high quality project deliverables, on-time and on-budget through meticulous scoping, planning, estimating and scheduling of projects as per AKQA best practices
· Facilitates effective team communication (internal and client) and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle
· Manages day-to-day third-party relationships on projects, including vendors, contractors
· Where relevant, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
· Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
· Receives a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
· Constantly strives to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
· Achieves personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
Qualifications and experience
· Experience and the understand of the following production initiatives are preferrential – Digital brand and commerce builds, Brand identity Creation, Content production, and Social media campaigns
· Experienced in delivering full life-cycle projects in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions across a wide variety of production initiatives, ranging from traditional applications to digital production
· Proven ability to work well under pressure and has an objective focused and positive approach.
· Is self-motivated, self-driven and comfortable working independently.
· Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
· Possesses good business acumen and sound judgment. Is entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach. Eager to provide insight to and receive feedback.
· A passionate, driven individual who takes pride in the work and deliverable output
· Meticulous attention to detail, time management, communication, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and managing conflicting priorities
· Experience in managing cross-discipline teams at various levels
· Inspire, support, and understand the interplay between people, processes, and systems
· Excellent analytical and numeracy, as well as strong written and verbal communication capabilities
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道