招聘企业: AKQA 上海
Job ID: 21710
职位描述 Job Description
The Sr. Account Manager (Social) - Jordan at AKQA Shanghai leads the development and management of social channels for one of our most important clients.
The Sr. Account Manager (Social) will be the client’s day-to-day primary contact on the strategy, development, management and optimization of their social programs. They will have in-depth knowledge of Chinese social channels and they will have experience working in high pressure agency environments in a digital planning, social strategy, or account management capacity. This person has their finger on the pulse of an ever-changing social media sphere in China and can speak about them with knowledge and confidence.
The Sr. Account Manager (Social) works with the broader cross-agency team to develop strategic recommendations, and they collaborate on a regular basis with the agency’s creative resources to develop engaging content. They are involved on a daily basis with the execution and management of their client’s social requirements.
Located in Shanghai, China, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Work with clients in the development of social planning and strategies.
- Be a part of the broader agency account team, participating in planning and execution against a key client category.
- Regularly develop social content plans, social assets, assist with L&R, and put together results reports.
- Work with the agency team in process development, optimization and scope management.
- Work with the Account Director (Social) and Social Planner to develop strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Work with KOLs, celebrities, and editors to bring to life social content plans.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A native Mandarin speaker, with very strong English skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an agency environment.
- Experience working with clients, evaluating data, creating social strategic recommendations, and managing creative projects.
- A knowledge of and a passion for basketball.
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道