招聘企业: AKQA 上海
Job ID: 21709
职位描述 Job Description
The Account Director (Social) at AKQA Shanghai is a leader of the agency’s social team.
The Account Director (Social) will be AKQA’s Social expert, working with clients in the development, management and optimization of their social programs and maintaining relationships with key external partners. They are an expert in the field of social media and they have experience working in high pressure agency environments in a digital planning, social strategy, or account management capacity. This person has their finger on the pulse of an ever-changing social media sphere in China and can speak about them with knowledge and confidence.
The Account Director (Social) works with the broader cross-agency team to develop strategic recommendations. They also manage, inspire and motivate a team of community managers, who are themselves regularly developing engaging content and social assets for the agency’s clients. The Account Director (Social) is equally involved in the execution as much as in the strategic planning.
Located in Shanghai, China, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Work with clients in the development of social planning and strategies.
- Manage a team of community managers responsible for social planning, regular delivery of social assets, L&R and results reporting.
- Work with the agency team in process development, optimization and scope management.
- Collaborate with the agency team in creative and strategic thinking with social implications.
- Conduct timely reviews of social strategy and execution optimization with the client, being able to make observations, identify implications and make strategic recommendations
- Work with KOLs, celebrities, and editors to ensure maximum impact
- Use measurement and analytics tools to develop listening and measurement dashboards
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A native Mandarin speaker, with very strong English skills.
- At least 4 years experience within an agency environment.
- Experience in managing a team, working with clients, evaluating data, creating social strategic recommendations, and managing projects.
- A knowledge of and a passion for sports.
更多精彩内容请访问 数英网 - 文章频道 - 项目频道 - 招聘频道